Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC
Location: New Philadelphia
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Great opportunity to work with a supportive team in a growing
- Sign on Bonus
- NEW - Full Time Opportunity
- PRN also available
- Join our Team and love where you work!POSITION SUMMARY Provides
and directs physical therapy services to residents, including
assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related
documentation, and communication. Functions under physician's
orders. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides physical therapy services to residents and initiates
referrals when appropriate and in accordance with Physical Therapy
- Conducts screenings of residents at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents,
family and other team members.
- Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with
other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list,
including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Coordinates treatment plan with resident, family and other team
- Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment
- Monitors resident's response to intervention and modifies
treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain
and enhance the performance of the resident in their own
- Documents results of resident's assessment, treatment,
follow-up and termination of services.
- Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the
- Provides/recommends/fabricates adaptive devices or other
equipment. Trains residents, family and appropriate staff in the
use or application of orthotics and prosthetics.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Supervises and directs LPTA's in the implementation of the
- Supervises students and volunteers.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Aides and Rehabilitation
- Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services
delivered and of individual physical therapy programs for
effectiveness and efficiency, using predetermined criteria.
- Participates in resident, family and staff education.
- Confers formally and informally with other team members in
coordinating the total rehabilitation program of the resident.
- Adheres to Physical Therapy Department procedures regarding
documentation of physical therapy services.
- Attends in-service meetings and facility meetings as
- Provides in-service education to members of the resident's care
team and education to the community.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
- Records billable treatment times according to Physical Therapy
Department procedures and submits weekly/monthly statistics to
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of
practice, department procedures and productivity standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work area and adheres to
facility/company safety standards.
- Complies with all infection control, Universal Precautions and
OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.
- Consistently demonstrates sound judgment in the evaluation,
planning, implementation and follow-up or resident therapy
- Maintains positive relationships and rapport with coworkers,
residents, family members and facility personnel.
- Reports to work on time and adheres to schedule maintaining
acceptable patient ratios and work efficiency during assigned
- Assists with and participates in quality assurance program as
- Adheres to established confidentiality standards.
- Projects a positive and professional image at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications RECOMMENDED
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for
- Current state licensure or license eligible.
- Regular attendance. PI182713883
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC, Canton , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , New Philadelphia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!