Cardiopulmonary Rehab Therapist
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION TITLE: Cardiopulmonary Rehab TherapistSTATUS: Part-Time
(R1 Status 36 Hours/Pay PeriodDAY/SHIFT/HOURS: Monday, Wednesday,
or Friday 7am-4pm,Typically work two shifts per week at 9 hours per
shift, occasionally work Tues/Thurs duringHoliday week as neededJob
Profile Summary:Reporting to the Coordinator of Cardiopulmonary
Rehabilitation, the Cardiopulmonary Rehab Therapist is responsible
for providing patient care to ensure continued quality care and
treatment for cardiopulmonary rehab patients.Responsibilities:
- Promotes and demonstrates positive customer focused service.
Customers include patients receiving rehab therapy, families,
friends of those patients, physicians and their staff, visitors as
well as co-workers or Hospital employees.
- Screens and assesses patients for consults and entry into the
rehab program; submits this data to the coordinator.
- Develops the initial, 30, 60, and 90 day individual treatment
plans and discharge plans.
- Provides patients with appropriate patient education/counseling
and appropriate documents of such education.
- Effectively monitors the patient ECG and blood pressure, and
pulse oximetry and breath sounds during all phases of rehab in
accordance with department policy.
- May need to consult with physicians regarding the patient's
rehabilitation/health needed to tailor the program to individual
- Demonstrates responsible behavior through compliance with all
applicable Hospital and Departmental policies and procedures,
including attendance and conduct.
- Assists is continuous quality assurance data collection.
- If patients request additional counseling refers them to the
- Assist in community /school site programs
- Performs all other duties as assignedEducation:
- Associate's Degree in a healthcare related field or
- Maintains current Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American
- Maintains annual EKG proficiency test through the Cleveland
Clinic Union Hospital education department.Work Experience:
- Prefer 1 to 3 years of experience in cardiopulmonary rehab or
cardiovascular/medical surgical nursing experience or experience in
other allied healthcare settings.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Canton , Cardiopulmonary Rehab Therapist, Healthcare , Dover, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!