Orthopedic Sales Representative (Canton)
Company: Rock Medical Orthopedics Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Orthopedic Sales Representative
(Canton)We are looking to add energetic team players who are
committed to being the most knowledgeable resources and providing
the best customer service in the Orthopedic Industry. Our
Orthopedic Sales Representatives are primarily responsible for…
- Providing unparalleled service and support on a daily basis to
our surgeon-customers and their staff in the operating room.
- Sustaining expert knowledge of our extensive, market-leading
product portfolio and current industry trends.
- Demonstrating the proper use and application of Arthrex
products and surgical techniques to surgeons and support
- Establishing, building, and maintaining strong relationships
with all of our customers.
- Developing and delivering on sales strategies to meet the
defined objectives for a specific territory. (This position will
specifically work on our Canton team.)
- Being an extraordinary teammate: humble, trustworthy,
- Believing in our mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their
Patients Better.Few of us enter this role with all the skills
necessary to earn the trust of highly-trained surgeons. Our
training process consists of a comprehensive medical education and
business development program covering products, surgical
techniques, sales strategies, and service skills. During the first
year of training, our Orthopedic Sales Representatives will observe
over 500 surgical procedures and have the opportunity to make an
impact on team sales quotas.
At Rock Medical, we take individual development very seriously.
Those who have a strong desire to learn will be provided with
plenty of opportunities to grow and develop. Becoming an expert is
a process that takes time, discipline, and dedication over many
years. The ultimate goal of this role is to become a Certified
Technology Consultant. Qualifications/Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of sales experience in orthopedic/medical device sales
or competitive B2B sales required.
- Experience as an associate in the orthopedic industry is a
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room
- Must be able to satisfy the requirements necessary to obtain
vendor credentials for the assigned area.Rock Medical is the
exclusive Arthrex Sales Agency for Northern Ohio. Visit our website
to learn more about us.
Keywords: Rock Medical Orthopedics Inc, Canton , Orthopedic Sales Representative (Canton), Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!