Primary Care Physician
Company: Southeast Primary Care Partners
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Canton, Ohio. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
As part of the multi-disciplinary team, the Primary Care Physician
(PCP) will provide primary medical diagnostic and therapeutic care
and service, referring consultations for specialty care, and
education and preventive care advice to all patients served. The
PCP performance will be tracked and comparatively reported using
metrics related to the strategic direction and operational needs of
We are looking for attentive, conscientious, and experienced
Primary Care Physicians. PCPs are expected to treat a wide range of
medical conditions, develop long-term, personal relationships with
their patients, produce individualized healthcare programs based on
patient historical data, and offer continuous support and health
management advice. You should be proactive in building
relationships and recommend external specialists when patients
require treatment outside of your medical purview. PCPs should take
a vested interest in a patient's well-being. This is achieved by
demonstrating good listening skills, showing empathy and
understanding, and communicating clearly and effectively.
Essential Job Functions
• Develop personal relationships with patients.
• Assess, plan, and implement care for patients in a timely
• Create patient-specific health programs that make use of
• Monitor and adapt individualized health programs over time.
• Schedule and administer follow-up examinations.
• Offer comprehensive wellness exams.
• Administering vaccinations.
• Perform medical procedures.
• Recommending specialists for treatment outside when
• Must remain in compliance with all rules and regulations set by
Georgia Composite Board based on the Georgia Medical Practice
• Educating patients in health management and disease
• Support the development and implementation of evidence-based
• Provide appropriate patient education;
• Assume responsibility for day-to-day supervision of physician
• Participate in medical staff peer review process, performance
improvement, continuing education, risk management and Clinical
• When appropriate, assist clinical personnel in their evaluation
of phone calls and determining appropriate disposition;
• Monday – Friday 8-5 (Optional Saturdays 8-2 for additional
• Utilize referral policies and procedures;
• Utilizes EMR proficiently to document in the Health Record;
• Promote continuity of patient care by interacting and
collaborating with other members of the healthcare team;
• 18 – 22 patients per day (pending complexity)
• No admitting; No nights
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
required; current State of Georgia License in good
- Board certification or eligibility in Family Practice or
Internal Medicine required.
- Current Georgia Medical License required.
- Valid DEA required.
- Completion of a family practice/internal medicine
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Caring, attentive nature.
- Possess a working understanding and support of a managed care
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
and maintain relationships with various health plans.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency preferred.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Southeast Primary Care Partners, Canton , Primary Care Physician, Healthcare , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!