LPN (PRN) (New Middletown)
Location: New Middletown
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Discover a career of service, DISCOVER CORECIVIC!
- Highly competitive pay rates!
- Work-Life Balance Schedule
- Generous PTO, 9 paid holidays and much more!
Schedule a tour to meet-n-greet our medical staff to learn
Upload your resume and "Easy Apply" in less than 10 minutes.
At CoreCivic we do more than manage inmates, we care for people.
CoreCivic is currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (PRN) who
have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an
institutional setting. The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible
for the performances of basic nursing duties to include execution
of physician orders, operation of pill call, operation of sick
call, and assisting the physician in examinations and treatments
and performs technical/clinical procedures within the scope of
his/her license. Assists in the professional management of the
facility medical department.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the
following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent
with the actual job performance requirements.
* Apply appropriate nursing skills in the care and treatment of
* Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents;
prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare
examining room and equipment.
* Operate pill call, dispense medication and document as required
by applicable policies and/or procedures.
* Control medication, syringes and other medical supplies or
equipment and inventory as required by established procedures.
* Maintain absolute security and confidentiality of all medical
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities
nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with
a growing presence in:
* CoreCivic Safety , we operate safe, secure facilities that
provide high quality services and effective reentry programs that
enhance public safety.
* CoreCivic Properties , we offer innovative and flexible real
estate solutions that provide value to government and the people
* CoreCivic Community , we deliver proven and innovative practices
in settings that help people obtain employment, successful
reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional healthcare, CoreCivic has a
position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional
facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship,
classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics,
recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more.
Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform
countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic
employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest
quality safety and security around the clock.
* Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a certificate as
a Licensed Practical Nurse.
* Must be licensed in the state of employment.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE including
Associated topics: advanced, arnp, board, family medicine, np,
physician assistant, practice, rnp, spanish, specialis
Keywords: CoreCivic, Canton , LPN (PRN) (New Middletown), Healthcare , New Middletown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!