Hospice Aide - STNA
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Our State Tested Nursing Aides, STNA's have been called to care
when they're needed most. As a member of our hospice team, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients. What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as:
personal hygiene, companionship and safety.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team that helps establish
and carry out their plan of care to provide comfort and dignity
throughout their diagnosis. What we're looking for:
- Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification from the state
associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
location. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim Hospice Care, being our best is non-negotiable - that's why
we treat our patients like family. With a patient-centric approach
to address each individual's mind, body, and spirit, we work
tirelessly to help families find peace. We're honored to be trusted
with the most beautifully complicated time of their life - it's our
life's work. -- Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are
proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on
the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any
other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Canton , Hospice Aide - STNA, Healthcare , Newcomerstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!