LPN -Sign On Bonus
Company: Elmcroft - Eclipse Senior Living
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Now offering $10,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time!$5000 for Part
Time!12 hr. Shifts Available, with $1.00 extra on hr. for
nights#EclipseEnriches Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!If you
are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of
enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by
responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity
and respect, Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of
the following rewards:
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel,
events, cell phone service, office supplies and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work
Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity
Theft Protection You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit let us tell you about our match!
- And more perks!
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your
residentsMaking a living and making a difference.
www.eclipseseniorliving/careersPosition SummaryProvides nursing
support as directed by the Resident Services Director to all
nursing associates and Residents.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesDirectly supervises all associates of the nursing
department while on shift, with final supervisory authority resting
with the Resident Services Director. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, and
training associates; planning, assigning, and directing work;
participating in the performance appraisal process, rewarding and
disciplining associate; addressing complaints and resolving
problems.Essential DutiesTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Administers and/or supervises the self-administration of
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication, verifies
that the correct medication is being given, and records time of
administration on the MAR/MOR.
- Presents medication to Resident and observes ingestion or other
application, or administers medication.
- Obtains and records Residents vital signs (temperature, blood
pressure, pulse, and respiration), weight, food and fluid intake
and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of
medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of
- Counsels residents in identifying and resolving social or other
- Schedules doctors appointments based on the needs of the
- Assures that all new medications are faxed to the pharmacy in
order to get the prescription filled timely and accurately.
- Informs families when mail order medicines need to be
- Talk to physicians offices and doctors as needed to take phone
orders or change orders for a resident.
- Assures call lights are answered in a timely manner to attend
to the residents needs as soon as possible after the call light is
signaled (7 minutes maximum).
- Keep accurate counts of the narcotic sheet
- Attends all training and conferences as required to stay
abreast of changes in the nursing profession as well as to maintain
appropriate CEUs for license, with prior approval of supervisor.
Assures all training required by the state regulations is completed
and documented each year.
- Assures all caregiver duties as performed as assigned and
- Participates in the Care Planning process as assigned.
- Assists in the oversight of appropriate training for all
nursing staff to assure requirements for state regulations are met,
as assigned by supervisor.
- Addresses associate, family and resident concerns to promote
satisfaction and good communication.
- Is fully knowledgeable of the fire evacuation and disaster
policy of the community and participates as assigned in fire and
- Demonstrates an understanding of compliance and ethics program
policies and procedures.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal
regulatory training as required.
- Maintains appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the
success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our
- Education: A minimum of a one-year certificate from an
accredited college or technical school; three to six months related
experience or training
- LPN/LVN/RN license required.Brand: ElmcroftAddress: 150 Browns
Rd Marietta, OH - 45750Property Description: Elmcroft of
MariettaProperty Number: 517-8007
Keywords: Elmcroft - Eclipse Senior Living, Canton , LPN -Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!