Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Ohio Hospital Is Seeking a Neurologist Job
Posted on: May 4, 2021
A hospital in Marietta, OH is looking for an additional
neurology physician to take over for a physician who is retiring.
Come work with a well-established team of neurologists with a good
rapport. You will see 18 to 25 patients per day on average, and
work weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm with a 1:4 call schedule.
Candidates can be board certified or board eligible, but must have
EEG and EMG experience. This position offers a competitive annual
compensation package with incentives, a $30K sign-on bonus, and up
to $20K per year of student loan repayment. You will also receive
malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, 1 week of
CME with a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer
match, and relocation assistance. For inquiries about this
opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to .
- Annual salary plus productivity bonus
- $30K sign-on bonus
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance benefits
- $20K loan repayment for 5 years
- Excellent neurology team with a good rapport
- EEG and EMG experience needed
- Excellent area with low cost of living and outdoor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: StaffPhysicians.com, Canton , Physician / Neurology / Ohio / Permanent / Ohio Hospital Is Seeking a Neurologist Job, Healthcare , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!