Registered Nurse Job in Salem, OH
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Clinical Care Specialist/Staff Nurse opening in Salem, Ohio.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
DirectShifts is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in Salem, OH
In this position you are responsible for the independent
supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents on a
nursing unit with guidance from the Director of Nursing
Services.You will assess resident needs, provide nursing care,
evaluate nursing care, administer medications and complete
treatments.Directly supervises the nursing assistants in the
delivery of nursing care. Interviews, counsels and evaluates the
performance of nursing assistants.
- Must hold a current license to practice as a Registered Nurse
in the practicing state.
- Recent clinical experience, education and specialty skills
specific to geriatrics preferred.
- Good working knowledge of State rules and regulations.
- IV Certification preferred.
- Must have completed the requirements necessary to administer
medications in the practicing state.
- Ongoing pursuit of continuing education credits in clinical
subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with staff,
residents, and guests.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations, pass
post-offer drug test, pass post-offer background checks, and pass
post-employment physical exam.
- Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of
this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. Benefits:
- Competitive salary package
- Extensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision,
and life insurance
- Accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity insurance
that includes maternity coverage
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Focus on family and work life balance
- Telehealth Access – See a physician from the comfort of your
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pharmacy prescription renewal delivery at no cost
- Cell phone discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Free will preparation and travel assistance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
- Tuition reimbursement – Further your career with our
- Discounted meals on-site
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keyphrases: clinical nurse specialist jobs, clinical specialist
jobs, nursing jobs, nurse jobs, clinical service specialist jobs,
nursing specialist jobs, patient care specialist jobs, certified
nursing jobs, clinical nursing jobs, patient service jobs, patient
service specialist jobs, staff nurse jobs, clinical care specialist
jobs, clinical nursing specialist jobs, staff nursing jobs
Keywords: DirectShifts, Canton , Registered Nurse Job in Salem, OH, Healthcare , Salem, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!