Director Of Rehabilitation
Company: The Pines Healthcare Center
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Pines Healthcare Center - MAKE AN IMPACT!!! CommuniCare has
a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and engaging leader to manage
The Pines Healthcare Center as a -Director of Rehabilitation. A
state licensed Physical Therapist is preferred.PURPOSE/BELIEF
STATEMENT:The Director of Rehabilitation is a professional position
with the primary responsibility of maintaining a productive and
efficient Rehabilitation department within a CommuniCare Family of
Companies Facility. This position also includes evaluation of
patients and direct patient care. Additional duties of an
administrative nature may be assigned by facility administrator or
the CommuniCare Rehabilitation management team.JOB DUTIES &
- Performs Evaluations, Screens, and treatments of facility
patients/residents who are in need for Therapy services.
- Reviews medical chart and screen prior to completing evaluation
to determine patients need for services and ability to benefit from
- If an evaluating therapist, perform patient/resident evaluation
under physician order and develops a treatment plan in accordance
with patient's needs.
- Implements treatment plan through direct treatment, education
of treatment staff which includes therapists and other members of
team involved in the treatment plan.
- Attends/leads interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to
relay clinical findings and make recommendations to other members
of the rehab team.
- Attends and participates in family meetings when
- Provides documentation and billing training for facility
- Functions as a resource for clinical programming and caseload
development. Assigns all treatment for the therapy team.
- Collaborates with facility and corporate Denials Management
Specialist regarding any ADR/denied therapy claims.
- Conducts staff/family training and education when appropriate
by formal and informal in-services as well as consultations.
- Maintains accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Reviews and adheres to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehabilitation.
- Assists with and participates in Quality Assurance programs as
required.QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTSThe Director of
Rehabilitation must have an active state license (PT Preferred).
This individual must have excellent oral and written communication
skills, effective leadership skills, demonstrate competency in
therapy treatment and evaluation principles, techniques, materials
and equipment utilization, and to be able to demonstrate knowledge
of state and federal accreditation.BenefitsAs a CommuniCare
employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer
full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and
disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from
quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match
and Flexible Spending Accounts.About UsA family-owned company, we
have grown to become one of the nation's largest providers of
post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation
centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities,
independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care
hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior,
comprehensive management services for the development and
management of adult living communities. We have a single job
description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch
the hearts of others." Through this effort we create "Caring
Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members
care for and about one another.#communicaretherapy
Keywords: The Pines Healthcare Center, Canton , Director Of Rehabilitation, Executive , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...