Company: Duchess Shoppe
Posted on: August 2, 2022
The Assistant Manager is responsible for providing leadership and
motivation of all site personnel and ensuring excellent customer
service during assigned shifts. This position is responsible for
modeling and delivering quality customer service, ensuring policies
and procedures are followed, scheduling, profitability analysis,
and management of vendors.
* Monitor financials - sales volume, P&L, controllable
expenses, cash controls, inventory.
* Ensure positive customer experience.
* Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and
responding to customer needs, questions, and complaints.
* Inspect facility and equipment routinely to determine necessity
of repairs or maintenance.
* Assist Store Manager with recruiting, hiring, training, and
* Supervise store staff to maintain labor model standards.
* Direct, model, and supervise employees engaged in sales,
reconciling cash reports, and customer service.
* Entrepreneurial Orientation - Ability to take initiative, to
recognize and create opportunities.
* Leadership & Development - Ability to delegate responsibility and
to work with others and coach them to develop their
* Customer Focus - Ability to quickly and effectively solve
* Financial Knowledge - Ability to meet or exceed sales and
* Communication - Strong written/verbal communication skills;
interpret, summarize and articulate complex information for general
use among a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Teamwork - Ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in
getting groups to learn to work together.
* Loss Prevention - Ability to administer systems and programs to
reduce loss and maintain inventory control.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma required.
* One year's management experience in a fast-paced retail
environment delivering exceptional customer service, preferred.
* ServeSafe certified.
* Experience in cash management, POS, Microsoft Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Email.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Evidence of work authorization upon employment is required in
compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
Completion of USCIS form I-9 will be required in order to verify
employment eligibility within 3 business days of the first day of
Englefield, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Englefield, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Englefield, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Englefield, Inc.'s employees to
perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and
Keywords: Duchess Shoppe, Canton , Assistant Manager, Executive , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!