Assistant General Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Assistant General Managers support the General Manager to be the
driving force behind our express car wash operation. The main goal
for this position is to provide strong leadership and motivation to
a team operating in a fast-paced environment while upholding the
ModWash standard of a fun, safe, clean, efficient, and friendly
experience for our customers. This position has a high potential
for advancement as the company executes its growth strategy, so if
you are a go-getter, enjoy interacting with customers, are
interested in leading people and thrive being around cars and
technology, this is the role for you.
- Partners with GM to recruit, train, coach and develop all
- Ensures compliance with ModWash onboarding, orientation and
training processes for all new teammates. Stays up-to-date on all
process changes and enhancements.
- Provides ongoing development, coaching and counseling to all
high-potential hourly teammates.
- Partners with Human Resources on disciplinary issues including
investigations and terminations.
- Partners with General Manager and District Manager to drive
local volume and sales through strategic community outreach and
- Checks ModWash store email regularly and responds to all emails
in a timely, pleasant manner. Follows-up on action items as needed,
quickly and accurately.
- Ensures teammates are using prescribed sales scripts and
guide-on procedures at all times.
- Ensures site is operating safely and in compliance with all
regulatory, local, state and federal laws/regulations.
- Creates genuine connections with guests and fosters
relationships through superior customer-service to build membership
- Walks site throughout shift to ensure site is operating safely,
efficiently and up to the ModWash standards of service. Converses
with guests regularly to ensure satisfaction.
- Handles all guest issues/complaints. Escalates issues as needed
to General Manager and District Manager to resolve all issues in a
timely manner that result in positive outcomes and
- Partners with District Service Manager and maintenance team to
ensure all equipment is properly maintained, safely operated and
maintenance requests are fulfilled in a timely manner to minimize
site down time.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in a leadership position
- Car Wash experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior P&L responsibility is preferred
- Ability to be active and outdoors in varying temperatures and
- Ability to be on your feet for long hours at a time
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent
- Previous car wash experience is not required but
Job Type :
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
Keywords: ModWash, Canton , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!