EIT (Civil Engineering)
Company: GAI Consultants Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
DescriptionGAI Consultants, Inc is seeking an EIT to work out of
our Pittsburgh, PA office within our Civil and Environmental
Business Sector. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a
challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment that will
utilize their related experience to develop professionally and grow
in today's global environment.
- Undertakes technical and feasibility studies.
- Collaborates with other professionals and discusses
requirements with clients.
- Uses computer programs to develop detailed designs.
- Ensures that work product meet client, environmental and safety
- Performs work under professional engineering staff.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex
issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of civil engineering
- Strong team collaboration, oral and written communication and
At GAI, exceptional people have an exceptional place to work, grow,
lead, and achieve. Explore an array of opportunities in locations
across the U.S., and join accomplished colleagues in tackling
challenging projects for a range of markets. Enjoy comprehensive
benefits and feel good about being part of a collaborative team
that's committed to supporting the communities we serve. Join GAI
and distinguish yourself in a company poised for unlimited
GAI Consultants, Inc. is committed to diversity, equity, and
inclusion through fostering a workforce that represents different
communities, cultures, and viewpoints. We will continue to build
mutual trust and respect where employees are empowered to share
their diverse perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
Benefits To Working at GAI Include:
- Competitive salary -GAI is committed to paying market-based
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision,
dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short Term
Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- 401k company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
EducationBachelors of Civil Engineering (required)
Experience0 - 2 years: Related civil engineering experience
Licenses & CertificationsEIT (required)
- Computer (preferred)
- Problem Solving (preferred)
- Teamwork (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: GAI Consultants Inc., Canton , EIT (Civil Engineering), Engineering , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!