Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At - and through our businesses including and , we create
innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and
transportation that challenge what's possible for a sustainable
world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges
and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when
we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at
home. We boldly go.This role has been designated as Hybrid -work
schedule and will be based out of our Marietta, OH -location. -
-Flexible work-from-home options are available.Job Summary---The
Design Engineer is a key member of the product development team
which works closely with other Engineering teams, such as the
Manufacturing and Product Management to create competitive designs
for Life Science Solutions. - The selected individual must have the
technical expertise to support product design projects, product
validation testing, drive to root cause for quality & reliability
issues, interpret technical agency standards and conduct projects
in accordance with standard engineering and stage gate PDP
- Meet the needs of internal and external customers, through
documenting, understanding and prioritizing customer
- Apply technical expertise to solve design problems or to gauge
appropriateness of product to various applications.
- Participate on project teams to meet performance, reliability,
cost and schedule objectives.
- Create and maintain engineering documentation; including 3D
models, bills of materials, drawings, and specifications.
- Conduct design FMEAs; develop and execute resulting risk
- Conduct FEA and CFD analysis of refrigeration products
- Provide technical support to manufacturing engineering,
suppliers, technical service and operations.
- Both domestic and international travel may be required. -
Estimated travel is 10%.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology and
at least 3-5 years of engineering or product design experience is
- Master's Degree in Engineering is a plus.Key Competencies:
- Able to function as a core team member on cross-functional
product engineering teams and deliver on select design elements for
- Detailed understanding of HVAC system functions including
refrigeration, heat transfer, airflow and ventilation.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, project management and
- Ability to quickly and efficiently understand and organize
information necessary to make engineering decisions.
- Ability to make progress by completing tasks and deliverables
in a multi-tasking environment (several concurrent assignments) on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to
communicate up, down, and across the organization.Base Compensation
Range is $50,500 to $105,000Disclaimer: This base salary range is
based on US national averages. Actual base pay could be a result of
seniority, merit, geographic location where the work is performed
-We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and
programs. We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status
as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Canton , Design Engineer, Engineering , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!