Senior Contorls Engineer
Company: Doerfer Companies
Posted on: February 22, 2021
EOE Statement Doerfer Companies actively seeks to enhance
diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity or
expression, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected
by federal and/or state law. Category Engineering Description As a
Senior Controls Engineer with TDS Automation, you will be an active
member of a team that creates solutions for customers by generating
and manufacturing automated machine technologies. To do this, you
- Participate in concept and estimate reviews.
- Engineer, design and draft electrical schematics and layouts
for custom automation equipment.
- Perform necessary calculations to provide a complete electrical
design; including but not limited to energy calculations, heat, and
- Develop project schedules and ensure adherence to proposal
- Create Input and Output needs list for the design.
- Provide specifications and selection of electrical control
- Communicate and collaborate with Project Manager and Mechanical
Design Lead to provide a complete electrical/mechanical
- Participate in design reviews with internal and external
coordination and attention to detail of client needs.
- Develop architecture and program PLC and associated equipment
(servo drives, cameras, barcode readers, encoders, robots) to
control actions performed in specialty machines.
- Provide electrical design support during assembly and build
- Debug and troubleshoot equipment throughout assembly and
- Support machine during customer run-off and machine
installation as required.
- Perform customer training on machine controls when
- Complete red-line updates to necessary electrical
- Aid in the development of technical manuals to pair with
- May aid in the training of new control engineering
- Additional work hours as required.
- Travel on an as needed basis.
- Additional duties as assigned. Position Requirements
- Four year degree in Electrical Engineering or related field;
experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Experience with computer-aided design and drafting software
such as AutoCad Electrical preferred.
- Experience with controller programming and device configuration
software such as Connected Components Workbench preferred.
- Experience with logic packaging programs such as the Rockwell
Suites including Studio 5000 Logix Software, Logix Designer PLC
Programming Software. RSLogix5000, RSLogix500, RSView, RSLinx,
FactoryTalk View ME preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Ability to solve complex problems, while working collectively
with others, by reviewing information to evaluate and implement
- Oral and written comprehension to communicate design concepts
to customers and internal members of project.
- Ability to adapt to the diverse nature of automation projects
by monitoring and coordinating the process with quality control in
mind. Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Shift Days Keywords Division
TDS AUTOMATION INC Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Req Number ENG-20-00002
Location TDS Automation, Inc. About the Organization
Doerfer Companies is a leading global supplier of process
automation that solves the product manufacturing challenges of
companies worldwide. A series of strategic acquisitions and
affiliations gives Doerfer nearly three centuries of innovation
experience spanning across multiple divisions. This allows clients
to benefit from a significant pool of intellectual capital that
leverages experience from multiple industries to meet their needs.
This position is currently accepting applications. Jr. Engineering
Technician in Santa Fe Springs, California
Posted on: 12/17/2020
Mechanical Engineer in Moline, Illinois
Posted on: 11/30/2020
Other Jobs Within 60 Miles Field Service Engineer in Waverly,
Posted on: 9/29/2020
Quality Clerk - Part Time in Waverly, Iowa
Posted on: 12/16/2020
Senior Buyer in Waverly, Iowa
Posted on: 10/15/2020
Keywords: Doerfer Companies, Canton , Senior Contorls Engineer, Engineering , Waverly, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!