MARKETING SPECIALIST I - MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
Company: Memorial Health System
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Status:----Full Time --- 80 hours-- -- ---- Hours:----Varies as
scheduled-- In an environment of continuous quality improvement,
the Marketing Specialist I is responsible for the daily operation
of the department, helping to ensure projects are developed and
implemented on budget, on time and with the highest quality.
Exhibits the MHS Standards of Excellence and exercises strict
confidentiality at all times. Job Requirement:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum five years marketing experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
interpersonal and team work skills; strong editing and production
- Knowledge and familiarity with PageMaker and Photoshop is a
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
and problem solve
- Ability to provide excellent customer service Job Functions:
Marketing Project Manager:
- Responsible for management of project flow and materials,
keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Manage business relations with vendors, including production
and print houses.
- Development of media placement, including identifying
opportunities, and media buying to promote Memorial Health
- Assist in development of marketing communications programs and
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Manages editorial calendars for internal and external
- Works collaboratively to write and edit concise, engaging
- Assists in the development of strategic communications to
internal and external audiences.
- Assists in the development and implementation of brand
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Works with clients to write and edit copy on a variety of
- Writes for all mediums including, but not limited to, web site
and social media.
- Participates in the ongoing development of the voice of the
Memorial Health System brand.
- Provide input to campaign development and copy.
- Assumes all other duties and responsibilities as necessary. #CB
Compensation Details:-- Education, experience, and tenure may be
considered along with internal equity when job offers are
extended.-- Minimum hiring rate for this position is listed
below.Memorial Health System is proud to offer an affordable,
comprehensive benefit package to all full time and flex time
employees. --Here are some of the benefits offered:
- Medical Insurance --- PPO & HDHP
- Dental and Vison Insurance
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care
- Pension Plan --- Defined Contribution
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay & Premium
- Shift Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Tuition Repayment
- Performance & Market Increases
- Relocation Package, if applicable Memorial Health System is an
equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Memorial Health System, Canton , MARKETING SPECIALIST I - MARKETING & COMMUNICATION, Advertising , Marietta, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!