Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
General Summary of Position:
The Staff Tax Accountant is responsible for gaining analytical and
technical experience and building proficiency in audit, accounting
and tax procedures and using those skills to provide quality client
The Staff Tax Accountant will be responsible for using tools,
systems and processes to provide accurate reports within timeframes
provided. Specifically, the Staff Tax Accountant can expect to
assist with preparing financial statements and tax returns. In
addition, the Staff Tax Accountant is expected to use good
communication skills and work effectively as a member of a team in
delivering a quality end product to clients.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate financial statements and tax returns with
special attention to the accuracy of all information.
- Review all written work product for accuracy and potential
errors and identify areas of concern to superiors.
- Perform necessary tax research and participate in technical
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients including
recognizing additional client service opportunities.
- Obtain client chargeable hours' goal of 1,750
- Support and participate in firm initiatives, build positive
client relationships, gain knowledge and skills in area of client
- Keeps up to date with current issues and legislative
- Actively seek to gain knowledge and experience in audit,
accounting, and tax procedures and gain knowledge of
- Seek opportunities to participate in the proposal development
process to obtain additional work for the firm.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of one year of experience in public
- It is expected that a Staff Accountant intends to sit for and
pass the CPA examination.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Canton , Staff Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!