Company: CECCONI TAX AND ACCOUNTING INC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Cecconi Tax & Accounting is seeking an accountant to join their
team. This candidate will work closely with other accountants and
operations personnel to handle day-to-day bookkeeping, payroll, and
taxes for external clients. The ideal candidate for this role will
have their CPA license, 4+ years in public and/or tax accounting,
and a self-starter mentality.Responsibilities:
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities
including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts,
preparing and reviewing financial reports.
- Perform weekly and biweekly payroll services, and complete
multiple payroll reports for various states as requested.
- Prepare business, individual and fiduciary tax returns.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective
Bachelor s Degree from an accredited
- 3+ years in Public Accounting
- 3+ years in Tax Accounting
- CPA License Preferred
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based
- Ability to work efficiently and self-start and self-motivate
- Benefits :
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement Plan
Keywords: CECCONI TAX AND ACCOUNTING INC, Canton , Public Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Canton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!