Posted on: November 18, 2021
Why Choose Us? Novolex is a leader in packaging innovation,
choice and sustainability. We manufacture products in paper,
plastic and sustainable materials for the food, retail, health and
- Performance Bonus Eligible
- Sick Pay Our Sustainability Commitment The Novolex
sustainability vision is built upon three pillars: our products,
our operations and our people. Each is critically important to our
growth and future as a business. These pillars form the foundation
of our company-wide commitment to sustainability, helping us
achieve our ambitious goals through our wide-ranging initiatives.
How You'll Perform the Role
- Slitter Production Reporting
- Production Variance Reviews and Production Support
- Reconciliation of Offsite Inventory
- Track In transit Inventory
- AP / Ariba Support and Approvals
- Commission Calculations/Payouts
- Intercompany Clearings/Reconciliations
- Review AP/AR Reports and make necessary adjustments
- Utilities Accruals / Energy Tracking
- Procurement support / MRO's
- Supports Various Month End journal entries and reporting
- Scanning of Receipts into vendor folders
- Backup of other various job functions (Accounting Manager /
- Maintain strong customer relations and work collaboratively
with internal customers.
- Respond to supplier phone calls and inquires.
- Work as a team player on special projects and strategic
- Provide necessary reporting and analysis to the team. What We
Need From You
- 3 plus years in an Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
- Strong customer service skills.
- High level of initiative, high productivity, and ability to
manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office Programs.
Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with software (SAP, Ariba, etc), in an
accounting related function.
- Willing to work over-time during month-end closing and
- Desired Education Level: College degree or equivalent work
experience required. What You'll Get From Us Benefits With safety
as our top priority and a commitment to employee well-being an
important focus, we offer comprehensive and competitive benefits
that include medical, dental and vision insurance (including
Telehealth options) as well as a variety of other well-being
resources focused on mental, physical and financial health.
Specific benefits and well-being programs may vary depending on
where you work. Community Engagement At Novolex, giving back to the
local communities that support us is important. Our Focused Giving
Program prioritizes support for organizations whose missions
promote sustainability initiatives or address food and hunger
needs. We also encourage facility level support of activities in
the communities where our employees live and work. Training and
Development We offer constant opportunities for advancement. From
skills development to advanced education programs, training and
development programs and courses are available through Novolex
University. Programs include company and industry training
curricula, support for formal education through the Tuition
Reimbursement Program, and a Learning Management System that
supports and enhances employee skills at all levels of the
organization. CategoryBookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing
ClerksExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Novolex, Canton , Accounting Coordinator, Accounting, Auditing , Caldwell, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!